Garry Turner: Creating & facilitating the safe spaces that support unleashing peoples innate brilliance
A game-changing thinker who develops strategies as to how to bring that thinking to life and implementation of the resulting solution.
This has been evidenced throughout my career and more recently by leading, with support, human-centered projects such an in-house L&D project ‘by the people for the people’ saving £100k over 2 years vs external provision & a cultural team transformation resulting in > 40% additions in both sales and margin terms, by designing work around and unleashing the potential of people.
– Keynote speaker on inter-departmental partnerships and the power of vulnerability
– Enthusiastic human-centered solution provider across design, leadership & learning
Particular areas of focus include:
– Cultural development (design & workshops)
– Sales development (design & workshops)
– Leadership safe spaces
– Purpose & Values
– Passionate about connecting human beings to one another that can serve the greater good
– International sales & marketing professional with a deep-seated passion for driving optimum results through & not in spite of people.